Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day16

Today, the whole day APPG, the teachers said only if we study fast now then at the end of the trip we will have time to go out to play and shopping. I feel really scare now whether I can do score for my APPG because to me is kind of hard to understand, I have no confident in doing well for this subject. Also, tomorrow I am getting our last semester result I feared I might not be doing very well. Looking at the APPG make me think of the COMPRO, though teacher said is easy, I just could not understand the concept seeing my friend do it like so easy. Mr Chua said correctly I should spend one and half hour everyday to study for my COMPRO. After morning APPG lesson, we went to eat lunch, Yongxin and I bought lunch and went back to the dorm to eat, I eat fried rice I ate that before is taste really nice, Yongxin eat something like taste Singapore prata. This is another new food I have taste from China actually China food does not taste as bad but it will be better if it have lesser oil and salt. After lunch, around half an hour later, we went jogging, is part of my lifestyle to go running like 3 times a week. I think I am really fortunate than many people here, I can use the tracks and even the gym to run. The students in this school cannot use the facilities like gym unless they got permission. After bathing, we went back to APPG again. Every time I go APPG I will feel very stress, our class people do very fast and understand faster than me. Hopefully from now on I keep studying so that I will be able to catch up. During our APPG lesson we keep talking about the release of result tomorrow. I think everyone feel scare now. After, the APPG I went home to study. Bye! Going to study more hopefully I will understand.

No comments: