Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day18
















I packed my bag till very late yesterday and today need to wake up so early. As usual, I brush teeth and bath then rush to the bus. Today journey is 6 hours, last week we took 4 hours of bus journey my knee cap already so painful, now 6 hours which parts of my body will ache? The whole journey I slept in the bus not even going to the toilet. We went to have lunch, the lunch was not nice but I know we should not compare because at least we have lunch there is lots of people outside the whole dying of hunger. One of the guys went into the toilet of the restaurant and they said it was a “legend”. The toilet did not have doors and the guy was urinating the other guy kind of push him away. Someone shitting can be seen. Upon reaching Wudang mountain I can see from everyone faces, is mountain, lake and trees again. I think they were thinking what is the different between three gorges and Wudang Mountain? It is the same. The weather forecast saying today will rain but in the end it did not rain and we waste RMB1 to buy the raincoat. We took bus to the mountain even taking bus to the mountain need 20mins. China is really a very big country and Wuhan is a huge province. We went three levels and everyone got its story. Now then I know you cannot take picture of the god’s statue. There is also lots of staircase and also there are lots of mountains. The Shi Fu there also performed their “Wu Shu” for us to see. Jayden told me actually there is “Qing Gong” but step on the water show on drama is too exaggerating. Later, at night we ate at the same place and to the hotel. The hotel room is more comfortable than the cruise. I enjoy myself but I think there too much mountains, trees.

No comments: