Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day42

Yeah! The last day of this trip and I am going to see my family soon. I wake very early in the morning waiting to go home and today I am so excited because my daddy going to treat me a meal in Singapore. Approximately 8am the teacher starts to weight our luggage; my luggage is so big I guess is going to be overweight. Lucky in the after weight my luggage is 26.3kg which does not exceed 30kg. I am also shocked to know that someone luggage is 40kg. Before leaving the school, Tom came to send us off I know I will miss him a lot, he did not cry but I think going to. Then, we went to Wuhan airport to catch the flight at 315pm.Since we got sometime so we decided to have lunch but all the food in the airport was all so expensive so we plan to go GuangZhou airport to have our lunch. We boarded the plane. After reaching the GuangZhou airport, we rush to do some administration for our next flight back to Singapore. Then Hweeping’s group and I we rush to the nearest fast food restaurant to have our lunch, and then rush to the meeting point, however we wait for 15minutes still no one around we fear we might be misunderstood the teacher instruction then we called him. We then realise they have boarded the plane that time is 655pm and the plane going to be flying off at 710pm. We all were so afraid that we might not catch the plane because from the checkpoint to the plane there is a distance. Suddenly, someone use a tour around the airport car to pick us up at the checkpoint as usual you have to pay for everything in China and it costs RMB10 per person, we realise we do not have RMB so he suggest giving them SGD12. In the end when we on board the plane we got scolded by some people but is lucky that we manage to on board the plane. When the plane reached Singapore our people were all shouting because you left your family for so long and when you are going to see them you will feel really happy. We went to get wine and finally I saw my daddy, I did not cry but just too excited to see them and I miss them a lot. So BYE BYE to Wuhan and Tom!

No comments: