Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day1







This is the first time I go to Wuhan so I am nervous and scare especially I never leave my home, loves and parents for such a long period before. The moment I take a pen and fill in the OIP application form, I am already challenging myself. The moment I step in I commence to think of how will I be in Wuhan? What I need to do? Not simply just learning what we learn in Ngee Ann Poly but like what Ngee Ann Poly’s phrase: “We give you the something Xtra” we are learning more than the books can teach. In the morning, as usual we were to register and check in to get on to the plane. The moment the plane flew above the ground I feel scare because my challenges had just commence. The moment I look high up from the sky down to my country I realise my home was so small and my country is just like a small diamond therefore I know the challenges in front of me are tough and tedious. I sleep the whole journey, suddenly there is an announcement from the stewardess that awake me but I cannot understand or listen clearly what message the stewardess wanted to convey? This makes me think why they do not want to learn more and improve their English? They got no time? Am I the only one who did not understand the announcement? Therefore, I ask a guy beside I think that was the first time I talk to him, Wen Hao. Then, we reach Guang Zhou Airport, is a huge airport but the weather not as cold. After that we reached Wuhan around 6 plus going 7 evening. The first challenge came: “how can I adapt to such a cold environment?” Till now I still shiver. We thought the journey to the WUST is approximately 1.5 hrs but the bus driver only took 1 h. This is because or maybe I think is china driving rule those who drive slow must horn them cause the bus driver keep horning. Lastly but not least, the 1 hr journey I cannot get to sleep because the road is too rough keep going ups and downs though it is all the express ways. This makes me think that China got money to organise world event “Beijing Olympics 2008” why they got no money to build road?

No comments: