Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day2







Today is our second day, early in the morning I feel so cold yesterday night I did not sleep properly because I still cannot adapt to the environment. At that moment I got the urge to fly back to Singapore. Early in the morning we are to eat breakfast together in the canteen, we got this privileged we just need to pay RMB5 we can eat whatever food in the canteen though I was taught that was canteen one but I do not know the canteen till this moment, the second day night. I miss my family, my boyfriend, my friends and even my bed. However, I do not eat the breakfast because i have already eaten something in the morning. I never eat the food but sit inside the canteen with my friends, the food looks delicious. I am kind of regretted eating breakfast in my dorm. The breakfast got different types of ‘bao’, example, man tou(plain bao), xiao rou bao(small da bao), fried flat bao(prate with meat inside) and more. I still need to pay RMB5 for the breakfast. Later, we went back to our dorm and need to gather at our building downstairs at 930am cause, yeah! , we touring around the school, on the way it was so fun yet weird, it’s fun because we are busy talking and playing with our friends, passing through Wuhan University engineering block, Law and Literature block, library, our study block Foreign Language block and many more. The one that make me have a deep impression is the basketball court not at the field but near to our study block because a lot of people gathering there playing basketball. That makes me understand why China people play so well for their basketball but why they cannot win America? Then, follow by the sea view or river view is so beautiful and pretty but is a bit cold there is a good place to ‘emo’. However, I feel really weird when people keep looking at us in a weird way as if we are alien, why they look at me? Is it because I speak English or my dressing? Last but not least, our favourite shopping time we went to a shopping centre there in Wuhan, I did not remember the name of the shopping centre but before we went there we are given instruction on how to go, so we went outside to ask the security and they told us to take 901, in the end, we stand at the bus stop wait for the bus but is all fully packed so we keep waiting for the next, suddenly our ‘stars’ appeared, teachers, Mr Ma, Mr Chua and wife so we keep following them. As the bus driving we saw a lot our Ngee Ann Poly friends, then we were laughing at them dropping at the wrong bus stop. The auntie that collects ticket money is so fierce. I think the bus ticketing system is not very efficient but the auntie really professional, she knows who is suppose to drop at which stop and who just enter the bus. After reaching the correct stop, we still follow the teacher but they keep stopping like do not want to guide us through the road to go that shopping centre. Later, our most ‘bluff’ but super nice teacher, tell us the way through. Don’t tell you who the teacher is, you guess? We went to a lot of shops then eat MacDonald and I realise MacDonald is not HALA. They sell pork. Then we meet at the shopping centre entrance with our ‘rewards’ with one big bear. Teacher, you are late too. After, we take bus home, alighting at the correct stop. On the way, we saw a lot of road stalls; I am trying my best to budget but fail to do so because the people look like they know I am foreigner. After this, teachers want to meet us at 2030 which is now! Bye!

No comments: