Monday, March 16, 2009

Day12




So tiring in the morning, we all sleep quite late last night. We need to do lots of homework, got three journals to write and APPG Lab2 to do. I still have not done my assignment one too. There is a lot of stuffs clamp together I need to do. I am so stress now. I think is still my own fault I should do my homework every day. I miss my home now, I want to go home. Today, the whole day we have APPG lesson, I understand part of it only. I really fear that I might fail my test this coming Friday. This few days I might stay up quite late to do my homework and to study. Today APPG lesson was taught by Mr Ma, he teach really well because he use a real life example to teach us so we can understand the computer programme or the statement. However, I think the screen is too blur and behind cannot really listen to what he said. During lunch time, we went outside the school to eat fried rice. Then, we went back for the APPG lesson, Mr Ma thought us chapter 3, he taught so fast that within an hour and a half, he finished the chapter. I did not understand chapter 3 so I have one more chapter to study. After class, around 6pm we went to the club house next to our dorm to have interaction with the China students. They were so open and friendly than what I think they are, they can sing well and dance very well. I remember one of the China girls lose in the game, she needs to use her butt to write some Chinese characters to let us guess, and she did not hesitate se just do it. For me, I would not be as daring as her. We also get to try their foods, it taste delicious especially the round fried dough with vegetable. I realise normally module like language, normally there are more girls in that class than guy, while for module that need a lot of calculation usually majority are guys. I know of the girls in the party, I hope we can have more this kind of interaction is really fun.

No comments: