Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day11

Pic1.2

Pic1.1

























Early in the morning we were being awake by the songs played by the speaker, we were to eat our breakfast on the cruise, the food on the cruise was not delicious, the appearance even the taste were not nice at all. Only the soya bean milk taste the nicest, I drank a cup then went back to my room to shower because early in the morning they did not have any hot water until after breakfast then they have it. I miss the food in Singapore so prata, chicken rice and many more. After that we all slack in our room till 10 then we reached the destination and change to a smaller boat. We use the smaller to tour around, the scenery was very beautiful, there is lots of mountain, and they got a story behind some of it. I wonder how they can live in such a place, without much entertainment, how they can spend their whole life there, just by planting the flower. Did anyone climb up so high to reach the peak of the gorges before? How they do it? How the gorges being form till it so beautiful, some of it so high that make me so surprise. Then, we change into a smaller boat; the smaller boat tells me lots of thing not only the scenery but the story behind the men who pull the boat, now they wore clothes but last time they did not wore clothes, the boat too heavy they pull till they bleed. This makes me guiltier because my mum after her work asked me sweep the floor I am very reluctant to do so but other people in China really work very hard to earn every cents of money. I am too blessed. Later, we went back to our cruise room to have our lunch. Approximately 7pm, we went to the Temple, we bought some oranges outside the temple, it taste very sweet however, when we return to eat then we realise the oranges not sweet at all. In order to reach the top Temple, we need to climb lots of stairs. Now I know, the pic1.1 is called the ‘yin’ carve and the pic1.2 is known as the ‘yang’ carve. Last but not least, after our dinner at the cruise, an incident happened, our bathroom door was lock from the outside inside cannot be locked thus Diyana want to bath that time we need to locked for her, then Yongxin and me we went down to get the oranges that we bought just now leaving Diyana alone in the bathroom. We realise only when our friend called us saying Diyana crying. Through this incident I have learn that I should be more responsible for anything that I do. Sorry Diyana!

No comments: