Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day14

Today, we got a trip to see how the steel is being made. The bus journey is again very long. Mr Chua said to China people a 2 hours bus journey is consider very short. I think that by the time I am back to Singapore, from Changi Airport to my house takes like 1 hour I think is so long but now I think is short, compare to here is nothing because in China from province to another took at least 4 hours. We went to se3e how the metal roll is being made, it is interesting and warm there, I wonder how the people who work can stand the noise and heat, I think need a lot of deterioration. However, no one explain to us we just see a piece of metal became a roll; the whole process took around 10mins.Later, teacher bring us to go shopping at the Lu Xiang, we have our lunch there, pizza hut where we regretted going in. The price of the dishes here is almost the same price as Singapore but the serving size of the salad Yongxin bought is so small so is not worth it. Then, we went on to go shopping; actually we did spend lots of money these few days so in the end we did not spend much money today. Lesson in the afternoon was kind of bored and every time teacher teach I would not able to understand I must go dorm and study then I know how to do. Lucky tomorrow is IS lesson so we do not need to rush for our APPG. Last but not least, Yongxin and I getting poorer so we decide to buy instant noodle and bread for our lunch and dinner so we can save more money. I am so tired now is time for me to go. Bye!

No comments: