Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day15

I think my journal is getting shorter and shorter each day. Today again is the WUST teacher teaches us business. The lesson is boring however I think the teacher explains everything clearly using simple English. The slides were easy to understand so I think is quite interesting though is boring. Maybe they can improve by using some games to make the lesson more interesting, this is also the second china teacher I saw that speak English really well. After the IS lesson in the afternoon, the teacher want us to go to the IT mall which is near to Lu Xiang. I find that the price of the thumbdrive brand like Kingston is the same price or even more expensive than Singapore, some of the international brands electronic stuffs are even more expensive than Singapore. However, some unknown brand, I think is china brands, the electronic stuffs they sell is quite cheap like a phone called the “i apple” the function is almost the same as the “iphone”, the “iapple” costs only like SGD$100. Last but not least, in the end Yongxin and I from the IT mall we plan to go Lu Xiang, on our way there, we saw a lots of “hidden” shops inside the street thus we decide to go into one of it, in the end we saw lots of food stall, there got lots of BBQ stalls, deep fried food stalls and in the end we chose the fried dumpling, the first fried dumpling were not bad, they are different from Singapore because they use the sour vegetable, later we bought another bowl of fried dumpling taste really very delicious and do you know six dumplings cost how much? Only RMB1, later we went to another shop to try the dumpling this time this taste even more delicious. Yongxin and I plan to return to the shop again. Then, we walked out of the sheet, on our way to Lu Xiang, we smell something stinks is the fried “chou tou fu”. Yongxin and I after much consideration, we decided to buy and try, This is the first time I taste “ chou tou fu”, in the end we realise actually “chou tou fu” taste delicious. Overall however I think the second stall the dumpling taste the best I love it, I miss Singapore dumpling.

No comments: