Monday, March 23, 2009

Day20

Today is a bad day, the weather was so abnormal, and it rains after so many days of not raining. Thus, the temperature was low and the wind keeps blowing. Yongxin and me we shared a small umbrella; our umbrella could not block the strong wind. Today is APPG lesson, to me APPG was a difficult subject is hard to understand the concept though I have try my best to keep practising however when there is a different question I will not know what to do. We are preparing for the APPG miniproject so Mr Ma just going through the other topics to help us understand better. Lunch time, Yongxin and I went out to the supermarket to get some groceries; I bought a lot of food to bring back to Singapore. Obviously, must get food that Singapore does not sell. This already hints you how much I feel like going home. I already prepare my luggage to return to Singapore. Later, APPG trial lab test, to be frank I totally do not know how to begin. I feel really stress about it that in the end I cried. I got study but why I just could not apply it in the question? Lucky, got my friends around, they teach me and console me. Now I only know how to do the trial lab test hopefully tomorrow lab test question won’t be very difficult. So I can conclude that today is a bad day with a bad mood and emotion. I am going back to practise now. Singapore! 22 more days I will be back! Yeah!

No comments: