Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day21

Today, I woke up in the morning quite early to study APPG again. I feel very nervous and scare what if I fail my test and what will happen if I fail my test? Many questions came across my mind making me really stress and worried what will happen if I fail my test? I cannot afford to fail so I keep reading the book hopefully during test that time I would know what to do. It is lab test, holding on to the paper, before flipping open the paper I feel so nervous that I almost want to cry and just walk away. After I started doing I realise is actually quite okay for me as I think I can do the question, keep doing till the end of the program. I can debug and get the program working however until a certain step it stop and the program said I put at the wrong place of the statement. I keep trying putting at different place but cannot so in the end I have got little problem and I summit. Later, the teacher review the answer is by using try and catch method. In the afternoon after school we went to the night market again. Yongxin and me we try lots of the food there, dumpling our favourite, the burger and a egg and sausage wrap inside a prate skin all taste delicious, China street food have it very own style. Though the food is oily, it tastes really great! BUT I miss Singapore food so so so so so so so so much. I also spend lots of money on T-Shirt their clothes are cheaper than Singapore by a lot I think probably because China produce in a large quantity that why is cheaper than the Singapore goods moreover in Singapore goods are usually import but here they manufacture themselves so is cheaper. Last but not least is the topics that we talk in the meeting make me feel that this week till next, is going to be a tough and tedious week. We are rushing our work now but I will work harder to understand the APPG. I am going to go home in 21 more days. Singapore I will be back soon!

No comments: