Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day23

Yeah! It is thursday! I love it because this is week four which means two weeks more I am going back to Singapore. Life is really stressful but I know teacher rush all the lessons are for our own good so at the end of this trip we can be more relax is lik in Chinese we called "xian ku hou tian". I am rushing lots of stuffs this week miniproject for APPG, lab test, theory test and next week one more theory test. This week journey for the Saturday we are going somewhere at Han Kou, I am excited about it and on sun we have a BBQ interaction with the China friends here. Hopefully, I am braver to talk to them more. Today, we have our IS lesson because Mr Ma legs is not in good condition especially due to the cold weather, however to be frank I am not doing my IS but revising for tomorrow APPG theory test. After doing more practices for the APPG, I realise I can do more of the questions but as more and more new chapters coming in I fear I cannot understand. In the afternoon, I did not went for the lunch I stay back trying to finish my IS the self evaluation form. I manage to finish, as more and more homework I finish I can have more free time and so I am going to rush finish all my stuffs. After lunch time, we had our APPG lesson, this time we did the theory trial test, I manage to finish the entire paper on time within an hour though got lots of mistakes, I pass the paper. After APPG, Yongxin, me and Wenhao we went to the gym again, I do not understand why gym is colder than the outside weather? Is it they never on heater? Every time after running in the gym, I went out I feel hotter. Yeah! I am going back to Singapore in 19 days time! Prata, MeePok, Laksa and Satay wait for me! Daddy I want steamboat too wait for me!

No comments: