Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day26







Today is considers a free day because we only have a BBQ party at night and the rest of the time is for us to do our own stuffs. I woke up quite late in the morning around 9am, in the morning Yongxin, Wenhao and me we went jogging. The weather is cold and all of us wear shorts to jog so lots of people is looking at us, they must be thinking we are mad, even when we running that time got people from the top looking down to the track. However, I think we did not burn much fat although we jogged for ten rounds because we did not sweat much due to the weather. The weather is considers better than yesterday, yesterday the temperature suddenly drop so much is 8 Degrees Celsius. Then, Yongxin and friends asked me to go out to IT mall because they want to buy Thumbdrive I choose not to go in the end. I still have many stuffs never do like photo essay I have not get photo from YaLun and Yongxin. Anyway, thanks YaLun yesterday when we eat he keep taking photos for us. Tomorrow I will submit the photo essay. The whole afternoon I am solving my own APPG Miniproject and study Chapter 5. However, I still cannot figure out how to do some parts of it. At around evening time, we went for the BBQ thing, the party at first was kind of boring but later when we start to interact with the China students it become more fun and interesting. I do not eat pork, beef and mutton so the whole party I am eating chicken and the bread. Though the BBQ chickens were salty but it taste like the one in Singapore I miss that taste so I think I ate 8 to 9 pieces of that and the BBQ breads were small and cute, it taste a bit sweet so I like it a lot. I know one of the China students called Di Guar, her Chinese nickname so cute and sweet right? The students here are friendly and more open than we think they are and than us. I enjoyed the party a lot hope next time we have more opportunity like this. Dave is a good leader because he can lead people very well like where we should go and what we should do, just now he even returns to dorm to take torchlight for us. Thanks man! Anyway, counting down to the time we going back to Singapore is 16 more days! I enjoy being here but I feel more like going home! My pictures at the party I am going to get from ZhiHui soon. I am not overcooked the chicken wings Queen ZhiHui!

No comments: