Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day25



Why everyday must write journal then I can sleep. I do not have the habit of writing journal everyday so this is really a tough task to me. Anyway today we have to meet in the early morning at 815am. Yeah! At this today is shopping day and not seeing mountain, trees and Lake Day. I am wondering since Wuhan is an inland province why do they have so many water areas? How the water eventually become lakes? However, usually is we late not the bus uncle late but today is different is opposite. Moreover, today weather is unusually cold, the temperature suddenly drops and even raining. Most of us never bring umbrella so we were all hiding at the school gate there where the guard normally stand. So after about the tour guide said 10mins but it seems like 20mins to me the bus finally came. We took the bus to Han Kou there the Wuhan Jiang Tang Gong Yuan which is considered quite near to Yellow Crane Tower. However, end up we did not walk through the park because the weather is too cold and we all think that if we really finish walking we already turn into ice. Therefore, we went to the second venue where we suppose to go Jiang Han Lu Bu Xing Jie to shop, that side sells lots of branded goods like Nike, Adidas and Converse. We begin with eating a fast-food restaurant called the Dicos, teacher said is a International brand but Singapore do not have but it makes me think of the KFC chicken and Long John rice in Singapore. Truly what the tour guide said all came true there is people approaching us to ask whether we want to buy fake branded sport shoes and obviously we were all remind not to so in the end we did not. Then, we walk to many places and got one shopping centre sells really nice Portuguese egg tart, it is more delicious than our school sell. We saw the shop that we usually eat our cream puff called the “beard papa” here. Later, we meet everyone at the same place at 3pm and sadly to say today trip end here. Suddenly, someone suggested going to somewhere near the Yellow Crane Tower to shop they said the stuffs over there to shop is more than the Bu Xing Jie so we went there, after alighting at nearby the Yellow Crane Tower I am kind of regret going because the weather is too cold we were all freezing but later we did not, there are lots of things to shop the converse shoes, the fake porter bag and many more. We bought lots of stuffs. Lastly, Dave brought us to one food street for dinner, he was like the leader said like we meet 8pm then we all gather here outside this food street then we all listen. I think this is call leadership. Truly, the foods were all so nice, the dumplings are better than the previous ones I ate got soup come out. They got sell the dumpling with corn inside, scallop, rice and many more. The sweet chewy but I forget the name is crispy and sweet, chewy so delicious I think I go back Singapore this and the peanut butter bread were the two things I miss. Last but not least, today meeting was good news to me because teacher said like we are going back to Singapore soon. I still miss Singapore a lot and now I know how people stay abroad for such a long time feel. I know the feeling is just a simple word “miss”. I love Singapore, we kids are living in the heaven that is so comfortable that we do not know what is poor. Singapore I am going to be back in 17 more days! Daddy so not fair eat steamboat never wait for me!

No comments: