Monday, March 30, 2009

Day27

Today, actually we were suppose to clean up the mess that we make yesterday at the party but at last not because the guys had help us clean up yesterday. I did not know until this morning I thought Huiping woke up late, so I keep calling her then I realise that. Today, is the APPG lesson, I tried my best to study as much as possible before the lesson. Finally, I am a little ahead but later I am behind again because I am stuck in the lab6 part B. Mr Ma teaching us chapter 6 the whole lesson and mostly on the lab 6 part B, explaining how we should do the program so that we can understand. This program is hard to understand and do, but I will still try hopefully I can finish by tonight. In the noon time, I did not do something much but just a photo essay. Food got many varieties so is a never ending photo, so I will keep adding photo especially of delicious foods and of my favourites. Today is just keep doing APPG till the mini project ends, chapter 7 finishes and lab test end. I was thinking when we go back to Singapore like already going to the school starts? I will be seeing the same people here again. This whole China trip is actually fun and interesting because China got so many things can explore and for us to explore. But when I feel stress I will miss my family and boyfriend because last time in Singapore they will be around for me but now not. This trip I have learn more personal control by not going out so often until I finish and study my works. I really really miss Singapore everything even the Orchard road! And is 15 more days to go I will be back to Singapore my homeland!

No comments: