Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day28

We have our APPG lesson again but today are the last formal lesson for APPG, so we are rushing our last chapter which is chapter 7. This few weeks we keep rushing our lesson so is kind of stressing and we did not have much time to study the chapter then the next chapter came plus IS and interaction. Moreover, we are new to this environment; things are really running tough for me. I do not know what other think but I know back in Singapore I can cope the stress easier because my parents, friends and boyfriend are there. To be frank if I am given this opportunity to come again I doubt I will do so maybe this is what I feel now at the next moment I will change this thought. Tomorrow is our IS days and is going to continue for the following day after tomorrow. Now! All of us are busy studying APPG Theory Test 2 and rushing our mini project. I hope I can finish all my tasks before Friday. Before I go to the mountain and fortress trip, I know China is famous for that but other than these can we have a different trip like shopping more? Though this is a learning trip, now I cannot wait for the day to come when I am going to go back to Singapore. Anyway, our room is nice and everything is alright, is just the trips and the workloads here is stressing but is already enough for the reasons why I wanted to go back home so much. After APPG lesson, I did not do much stuff. I just went running, stay at my dorm to rest and to study for my Theory Test 2. Hopefully, I can score better in Theory Test 2 than Theory Test 1. Yeah! Another day is going to over! I am going to go back to Singapore in 14 more days. I miss Dohby Ghau, Plaza Sing, the Indonesia Grill Chicken Rice!

No comments: