Monday, April 13, 2009

Day37

Today, I wake up early because I am to have an APPG mini project demo to Mr Ma here, I will be free for the rest of the days. The demo was a fast one and I hope that I can score well. Later, Sasi’s group and I are celebrating Sasi’s sister birthday. Happy birthday to her! After this, we all went out to enjoy ourselves. Therefore, we went out to shopping. Additionally, one of the main reasons we are going out is to get Tom’s present because we are going for home visit and we think that though Tom keep saying do not buy present but getting a gift for them is a must because we are going other people house. I think this is a fruitful trip than just staying at the dorm. After much consideration we decide to get a tea and honey for them. After getting it, we set off to Hu Quan night market which I think the street food there is delicious. This time I have a more interesting find out on my way to Hu Quan which I never have before because normally YongXin and group go we took cab but now we walk to the night market which Sasi’s and group always do because by taking bus and walk there they can save more money than taking cab. I mixed with different group I realise they got different style of life. In my opinion, I still prefer Sasi and group one because they save lots of money and by walking I have learnt lots of stuffs and see lots of different food. On my way to Hu Quan I taste lots of local snacks and I bought one of it home, it tastes like You Tiao but is hard and sweet one but Sebby tells me is common in Malaysia to have that I do not know what is the name of it. Suddenly Tom called and he inform us a bad news that we maybe will not be able to go his hometown. We reaches Hu Quan I like the Tour guide there I brought them to eat all the food and I tried the fried noodle there is nice and delicious. I tried and learn to bargain though I know I am not good at it, I bargain a full set of sport wear for Satish from RMB140 to RMB80 but I know I still lost to Dave he bargain to RMB70. Later, this is my first time took a bus at night with so much stuffs that we bought at Hu Quan night market to the dorm. In the bus there is a seat the China people keep asking me to sit when I ask them to sit; today I really have a different thoughts of the China people. Thanks everyone in Sasi’s group I learnt a lot from you all and thanks for all the thanks and concern. On the MSN, Tom told us that we can go his house. We are all overjoyed. Yeah! 5 more days I am going back to Singapore! Mummy you must get well soon!

No comments: