Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day36

Today, I am allowed to wake up late because got no lesson. I stay at the dorm most of the time doing some IS work and washing of clothes. I still hope very much that the time will pass faster. During lunch time, Hweeping they all went out for lunch I did not because I am trying to finish the food I bought. I heard from them that the school bus use to have the clothes at the side but now is all taken down, though I never went out in the afternoon, these few days I can open the balcony door. Since I am a person who is scare of cold so if I can open the door which means the temperature is nice. I realise this few days the temperature is changing and did not raining I think the weather become hotter. Hopefully, by the time we going back to Singapore the weather will be hot so that we can short pants, I think the only things that we miss here is the cold weather. I spend my time with Hweeping and Sasi, I realise that they are people who I think is like me. Sasi and I are the youngest in our family so we are being dote the most by our parents so coming to this trip to me is a tough experience because I did not know how to cope with the stress given. After this trip I think I did learn something that my brothers always want me to learn and my parents always protect me till I did not learn which is independent. I know in future there is more to come but I guess at this moment if you asked me if I have another opportunity I will come again I said I will not unless someone who is very close to me comes too then maybe I will think. Counting down now! 6 more days! Yeah!

No comments: