Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day10











This morning we wake up very early, we never even have much time to bath but I still bath. This is the first time; I went to see the three gorges, quite excited about it. I have many thoughts about the scenery and the cruise, hopefully the cruise will not be dirty and the scenery will be beautiful. Never did I think that the bus journey actually took us 4 hours. The whole bus journey only has two toilet breaks. Thus, take a long nab so we will have more energy for the later part of the trip. Through the bus journey, we also see lots of beautiful sceneries like lake and a yellow kind of flowers along the road. There is also lots of farm, this is the real life experience is not from picture or from our Geography textbook. I have a fun and interesting time exploring China. Through this trip I hope I can find out what is the name of the yellow flower. Later, we went to eat our lunch. The lunch is the best lunch we had throughout this whole week. The dishes test great better than the one we ate n school and it has lesser oil and salt, however you know this is China and I am use to Singapore dishes so I think it is kind of oily. Later, we went to the dam, the dam makes many China people proud, is so huge in size thus it is hard to build and cost so much money to build such a big dam. It makes me feel proud to be a Chinese. Now I understand why many people said that China is a good place to expand your business, China becoming more prospers. Lastly, we went to eat dinner at the same place we eat lunch, after dinner many people complain the dishes are not nice. Mr Chua said this “Do not be so picky remember this is not Singapore, we must learn to adapt to other people country now.” I agree with it but it is hard as we are in Singapore for such a long time. After going to China, I realise we are really like the flower in the green house, is time for me to grow up.

No comments: