Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day9




Times really fly, so fast we are already here for 8 days. In the morning, I thought of the past few days what have I did? Will I miss this time and memories here when we go back to Singapore? The answer is I will miss this place very much and I think is all because of friends. Through friends, I did gain a lot of new friendships and even when I did not understand some of the lecture today, they will try their best to help me. Today lesson on APPG I did not quite understand, even till now I still a bit blurred about it. Teacher I hope you can speak slower so I can write down notes on what you said. Lunchtime, we went to eat at a different canteen; I find the food there better than canteen two. Thus, I bought a plate of fried rice, however I saw how they cook I think I will drop a lot of hair after I eat that. They like pouring the MSG inside the fried rice, so much that when I eat I feel the rice very salty and even feel thirsty. After eating lunch we went to buy windbreaker, at first we walk the wrong way we walk into a street, the surrounding quite dirty with lots of dirty water in brown. After we called the teacher, we manage to find the correct place. Then, Yongxin and I managed to get each of us a windbreaker. Additionally, today temperature was unbearable cold; the wind was too big that I wear three jackets, thanks Minghan for lending me one of his jackets. I feel so tired now and tomorrow need to wake up very early to make sure all my stuffs is packed properly, good night sweet dream. I still need to do my APPG Lab 02.

No comments: