Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day4







Today, is a tour around day around Wuhan, we were suppose to meet in the early morning around 0745. As usual I did not eat breakfast. The first place we go is Wuhan Dong Hu, is seriously a very cold place and it took us around 45mins to reach there. In the bus, the tour guide talked a lot about the history of Wuhan and the place most of the tourists will go place, one of the fact is that Wuhan is actually very cold during the winter, even colder than other cities in China and in summer it is hotter than other cities in China. Thus, people there were known as the ‘kang ri fen zi’ (anti-Japanese) the ri is not stands for the ‘ri ben’ (Japan) but the tai yang (sun) the’ ri’. Additionally, I also know that government is now going to build Wuhan into a better and a more prosper country. Therefore, the whole journey to the Wuhan Dong Hu I have a deeper understanding about Wuhan. The moment I alight the Wuhan Dong Hu, a breeze just blew onto me, is winter and is the breeze, is so cold that I shivered. Later, we take a tour around using the mini bus as we were told to gather at the entrance after an hour and Dong Hu is too big if we were to use walking but the bus tour is not cheap, it cost me RMB20. We took a lot of photos at the lake the most beautiful scene is however I think the even distance and the height of the trees make it looks like the scene in the Korean drama. Later, we meet to go to the Hubei Provincial Museum. The museum is so bored to me, but I did learn something, in the pre-Qin period, chariots were the most important military equipment, and were also one of the signs of military power. In the Eastern Zhou Dynasty, as one of the Five Powers in the Spring Autumn Period and one of Seven Powers in the Warring States Period, Chu was said to possess ten thousand chariots and one million soldiers. One of the most popular ornaments is the sword of Gou Jian, the king of Yue, late Spring and Autumn Period, length: 55.7 cm, unearthed from Tomb 1 in Wangshan , Jiangling in 1965. Lunch time! We meet to eat some popular street snacks I did exchange the money to buy the card but after I saw Ming Han eating the squids I decided to refund the card and take the money back. Therefore, I did not eat lunch. Last but not least, we went to the Yellow Crane tower. I did not listen what the tour guide said but got one Chinese character called the ‘er’ written by ~ was said that it looks like the Chinese character is being written by the ~ but many people said it looks like Chinese character ‘wo de niao’. After that I just keep climbing up the hill cause I want to see the while view of Wuhan. Then we went to take picture near the bell, I am so shock that even ring the bell also need money. I think that china people will do anything cause of money that is a fact for majority of the Chinese. I can say I will not now but in future I do not know. After the whole day of learning and experiencing the history of China I am proud to say I stand on a thousand years old historical building! After this we went back for dinner and tomorrow no school is the happiest thing ever! Bye!

No comments: