Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day5

Today, we can wake up late. Yeah! I sleep till 0800; I walk towards the TV to take the remote control, to be frank this is the first time I on the TV because I believe China programmes and channels are too boring. In the end it is actually quite interesting and some of the programmes are funny. Today, I finally know why my mum teach me and force me to do house chores, without my mum I would not know how to wash clothes, mop floor and sweep floor. This morning I did all the house chores, finish washing all my clothes. In the afternoon is the fun time, we went back to the same shopping centre we go on the second day, Lu Hui Guang Chang. We took a van to the shopping centre, the van owner approach us and asked us whether we want to take the van or not are RMB4 per person. At first, we are reluctant to take the van, we fear the person might send us to somewhere we do not know, however we still took the ride because today is 38 woman day in China. We went there to eat our lunch, we realise the foods there are all we do not know and see other people eat, it seems to be oily. Therefore, we decide to eat Macdonald, my favourite fish burger. Later, Yong Xin and I we went manicure designs are pretty most importantly it is half the price of Singapore. Then, I went to shops for bag, I went to lots of shop finally came across a pink bag, everyone know that shopping queen like to budget price. My ‘rewards’ today is a pink bag and blouse. Last but not least, we eat our dinner at one of the fish balls stalls near to our school, the soup looks delicious but I did not eat because the MacDonald serve in a huge portion I think their regular size is our large size then our large is their super large size, say till here I am going to sleep now. Oh ya! I still remember our meeting but there is nothing. Bye!

No comments: