Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day7

From today on, I will not said I brushed teeth, because is already my routine. The first lesson I have for the APPG, the new experience of this subject make me feel really refreshing, refreshing because I am able to recall and have a better and deeper understanding of C programming. APPG to me is a hard subject because I did not have a good basis from the C programming (Compro), however after you do many times and understand the concepts; you will eventually know how to apply. This is also the first time I did not know how to do I need my friends to help, last time I use to asked my brother. After doing APPG assignment for several, I beginning to know how to do, it is according to the procedures. Lunch time! I went to eat fried noodle from the stall where I eat my dumpling. The noodle is delicious, though is a bit dry. This also the first time in Wuhan I taste the chicken got chicken taste. Later, I went back to study APPG, why must we have lesson for the subject the whole day. It is bored. In the afternoon, this is the time when I finally know how to do the APPG Lab 1, Benson teach us how to do. Last but not least, at night Yongxin and me, we went jogging in the gym. I never ever think that China’s province like Wuhan school will have gym, though many machine spoil but at least they still got a gym. There, we just drink orange juice today and must only but Minute Maid brand. I begin to like China, especially Wuhan. I still want to explore more about the school, cultures and the foods most importantly the people. Bye! I am going to sleep now.

No comments: