Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day8

I think the journal is getting more and more boring because for this whole week till this Thursday I am having the normal lesson. Today early in the morning surprisingly I am not the first to wake up, it was Diyana who was alway6s late the first to wake up. Today, we have our IS lesson in the morning and afternoon. I have my presentation in the morning. I think I did not do very well because I cannot explain in my own word and even add some opinion in the presentation. Moreover, even though I read before the presentation slides but some of the words I still pronounce wrongly or I need to ask Jayden about it in the mid of the presentation, I know I should not asked him in the mid of the presentation because this is no manner. Our group also did not have a full presentation on the food. Hopefully, the teacher will not give us very low marks at least a C or a B. Suddenly, in the mid of other group presentation, a group of China girls come and find our teacher, then we were called out, actually the girls think that the interaction between the schools, our school group only consist of guys so they hope to make friends with us, the girls. Therefore, we exchange our email address and contact numbers. I think they are very friendly and gentle as compare to the china people in Singapore. I know one of the girls is from Guangzhou where we change our flight there. I hope to see them soon and they even said we can ask them along to go shopping. Later, after we are back from lunch, the presentation is getting more boring because everyone has almost the same slides and history, I am getting restless and everyone was not listening they were all playing games. Lucky, the teacher releases us early. Tonight, we did something meaningful, we help the guys to clean the dorm, and the cleanness makes me feel successful. After such a tired day, I finally can sleep. Good night!

No comments: