Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day30

I wake up early in the morning at 645, it really make me mistook that I wake up too early because usually I wake up at 715 for APPG lesson. These few days, we are rushing for IS after finishing APPG. This morning, we did an evaluation form on this trip about how we feel. I came across these few questions. Do you think this trip worth for recommending? Two months is it enough? I will recommend this trip to many friends only if they can cope with stress better than I do and also only many of your friends are joining this trip. This is a trip that requires many good friends to be around because when you feel stress and pressure they will be around and that you can go shopping with them. But like friends you just know you cannot speak out your thoughts as a friend you are close to. This is reality. Two months is not enough for studies but too much if it is for relaxing over here. Later, we have our IS lesson today we learn about the Taoism, I think compare to the Confucianism, the Taoism not as practical as the Confucianism. They study on the nature but in Singapore this is not too practical. In this busy city like Singapore I think we apply the thoughts of Confucianism more that looking and thinking what the nature thinks. I discover that China people do not believe in other religious but in themselves however in Singapore we have many different religious and almost every one of us believe in one like me I am a Christian. In the afternoon, we have IS lesson again, is tiring to have the same lesson for the whole day. However, I think that the noon time one is more interesting because of the video clips. In Singapore, we adopt some of the ideas when someone is getting married like sending of betrothal gifts and choosing of auspicious date but we did do much stuff according to the Chinese cultures like installing of beds, what we must put in the newlywed couples room, through this lesson we know that. After the lesson, I went back to dorm, later went to gym and study APPG test. I hope times can pass faster so that I can return to Singapore to enjoy the food now. Yeah! Left with 12 days more we will be back to Singapore, our homeland.

No comments: