Friday, April 3, 2009

Day31

Yeah! Time is getting nearer to the day I am returning to Singapore. This morning we have APPG lesson but is a simpler one is to check our theory paper 1 and to fully understand from Chapter 1 to 4. I feel tired this morning and do not feel like moving around because is like going to do the same thing again but I know that is for our own good as we are having a final theory test 2 soon on Wednesday. I have got 81 marks for TT1, I am happy with it that is mean the effort I use to study did not go to waste. After the lesson from today afternoon till Monday afternoon then I will have lesson. This is great! Therefore, I will have more time to do my IS and to study the TT2. Additionally, more time for me and Yongxin to go shopping. This afternoon, Yongxin and friends went out today but as I always said I must finish my works and study before going out do I will not feel that I have got something have not finish then at the end rushing for it, is not that I am nerd but I do things in that way. So Jayden I am not a nerd okay! Anyway I stay back at dorm to my Individual Project and chat with my siblings because I miss them a lot. After talking to them I feel that I miss them a lot more. However, to be frank I miss my boyfriend a lot is just a reality when you are over sea you often miss someone more than the others. Obviously, I miss my mum and dad the most, and my dad is going to have his birthday when I am not in Singapore I really miss him, because every of his birthdays I will always be around and give him a kiss. Daddy Happy Birthday and I miss you so much hope you will have a great health and will not get sick so easily. I am going to study now hope at the end of today I can understand APPG. Left with 11 days and I am going to go back to Singapore! I will hold on!

No comments: