Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day32

I am going to relax this Saturday however, in the morning I still do some of the IS homework like group report and individual report. I have very hardworking dorm mates like Hwee Ping and Sasi they work very hard so that they can play at the end of this trip. I really envy their persistent and determination to do finish their tasks first because they spend the whole day in the dorm. This morning after talking to my brothers I think I miss them a lot till I cannot control my tears, I am wondering how long will 10 days take? Is it fast or slow? After doing some of the homework, approximately 1 plus in the afternoon, I went out with my group, Yongxin and Wenhao. We just take a bus to the Si Ji Guang Chang that Jayden said, so we took 901 from opposite the bus stop we always took to Lu Xiang, we did not know the exact place so when someone said we reached the destination, and we just dropped there. Later, we realise that Si Ji Guang Chang is actually something like a park for outdoor activities, such a cold day how do we have mood to play outdoor activities? Then, we just continue to walk to till we saw a shopping centre called Jiang Xia something but is a very old supermarket so we decided to ask people where is the nearest shopping centre and they said we need to take a minivan to go there which cost us about RMB5 per person. After that we went down to asked the uncle we want to go Xing Xin Lu is how much? He replied just a dollar a person. Is it the person we ask just now in the shopping mall want to help the minivan uncle to earn money? We reached a place with a very big KFC brand on; we all said here at least got KFC to eat. In the end, we did go to KFC but just to wait for Benson to blurt his hair and to eat Chocolate Sundae ice-cream. On the way to the hair cutting shop, we eat lots of cakes and muffins because that street is famous for its cupcakes and muffin. We came across a shop selling a bread taste like donuts but inside got red bean paste, it taste delicious then follow by small cakes with honey on it, we order 1 Jin is like RMB8 when the person pour the cakes into the bag we then realise is too much. At night, we went to Hu Xuan again and we had our dinner there as usual and shopping. Overall I realise that actually going out, the time pass faster than staying at dorm alone. Anyway I will never forget to count the number of days I am going to go back to Singapore. 10 more days and I will be back to Singapore! I miss my daddy, mummy, brothers and boyfriend.

No comments: