Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day33

Today I wake up earlier than yesterday, in the morning I am thinking what should I do to improve on my mini project and how to do some of the questions in the TT2 practice paper? Therefore, I wake up earlier hopefully I will not keep thinking about it in the morning if I continue to sleep. This is China no matter how much I try not to think of my family I will still think of them, I really miss them a lot. I keep telling myself time will pass faster but no matter what I just think that time goes so slowly. Now I finally understand why people said going to over sea to study is so tedious and hard. This trip only a month I have already felt that so much of missing them. What I used to see when I look outside the window is totally a different one now. This whole afternoon I did not do much just doing so house chores, packing of my own luggage and doing the group report. I realise I brought so much clothes here that I never wear next time I think I will not be bringing so much clothes over sea. Today, Sasi make me feel like she is a bit stress so she went out with Hwee Ping and group today hope she will be fine soon. At night, I am going to chat with my family because I miss them so much, through this trip I finally know how important to me is my parents. Yeah! Left with 9 more days and I am going back to Singapore. Daddy and Mummy I miss you all.

No comments: