Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day35

I wake up in the morning but today much earlier because there is a one day adventures camp for us. At first because is so near to our APPG TT2 so I hope today will rain so that I can study at dorm but later after thinking much I realise staying at the dorm will only make me think of more stuffs like missing my parents so I decided to enjoy this camp. We were suppose to meet at 8am but ended up only Hweeping’s group and I reached only, all the others were late. In the end, everyone reached at around 830am and the whole camp begins, we were all divided into groups including the other groups from other modules. This is the time where I start to interact with them more and try to know them. This whole morning we had lots of fun together though I am in a group of not much ECE people but I enjoy myself in the camp. In the afternoon, we brought some of the students to one of our canteen. Finally, I have the mood to eat something and I eat a lot today. We sit quite close to the other groups of student and we did chit chat. Then later, they all went to our dorm and see, they told us our dorm is really like a hotel. One of the students even tell me that the teacher was actually so smart asked them to go our school near to the end of the programme not at the beginning of the programme therefore they will not compare and complain until they get use to it then they realise the living condition as compare to us is lousier. I try the ice cream here today, the China ice cream taste the same as Singapore but is cheaper over here. I try the China brand ice cream called YILI, it taste nice but less thicker flavouring than the normal Wall ice cream we eat. We eat ice cream because today we heard that our TT2 is postpone to another day after the school reopen, we were all so happy that we can finally relax a bit more. During the programme got many high elements that I never tried before all I did try here. The moral of this programme is to test your trust within your groups, willingness to take initiative and willingness to take risks. That is what a leader is requires to do. During the evening after the programme we took lots of photos and I love Hweeping’s group. They are people who work hard at the beginning and also play hard but after everything. I think that is why their parents trust them so much. Lastly, I miss my daddy and today is his birthday. Daddy I love you! Left with 7 days I will be back to Singapore!

No comments: